Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Comment about the book "What Should I do"....

This book tells us that the writer need to choose between stay at his place now or go and find another place that suitable for him……..I don’t really know what me should do right now….it’s all about choosing the right decision….Should I stay or go…what if I stay??...what did I get??....stay here until finish my study even though being hated by the lecturer because over clever….stay here, study hard and get nothing because fail or pass, u still can continue and  take the subject…..stay here and be a toy to other student….stay here but all student doesn’t like you….stay here and become a sources of people laugh…..stay here and be victim of the situations …stay here without pocket  money and  the college department always asked money from student….stay here with all the clown in the class who laughing until 1 km and u still can hear…..stay here with the all the slow student who is hard to accept what the lecturer teach in front ………how about I I go????......what did I get????.......go and get peace at other places…….go where people can accept our own self……go and leave all the bitch at this college…….go from the unfair lecturer who always wrong when doing decision……..go from the student who is a backstabber…….go from all the assignment that is really nonsense….go from all the bad situations at this college…..go and find place where all the student are open minded…..go and find a place where people are more friendly and not arrogant….go and fined a place where all the student do their assignment alone and without ask helping from other student…..go and find a place where u can study with peace……go and get an experience that people at college cannot get….go at one place where u don’t want to the place……many choices I can do…but is it the true one……or the wrong one…..only me and God know………

No comments:

Post a Comment