Thursday, December 23, 2010

Riddles

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he's using it. What is it?

The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?

What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?

I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
Will soon turn red



Answer

1. the letters E.
2. River
3. the stars.
4. watermelon.
5. A coffin
6. Darkness
7. Charcoal.
8. Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment